Free 30-day Trial
Thank you for your interest in our range of breath-alcohol screening instruments. We are offering an obligation free evaluation period of 30 days for your organisation to sample either of two available models, the AlcoVUE® or the ALCORapid®.
If you would like to take part in this Free 30-day Trial, please complete the online form further below.
Following the submission of this information, one of our Sales Representatives will contact you within 24-48 hours. In order to proceed with the Free 30-day Trial, you will be asked to provide us with either of the following:
- for account holders – an official company purchase order set at zero dollars ($0.00), or
- for non-account holders - a valid credit card
**Please note that you will not be invoiced, nor have your credit card charged unless breaches to the Terms & Conditions of Free 30-day Trial (outlined below) occurs.
We will then despatch the item to your nominated delivery address, care of your attention.
Upon conclusion of the Free 30-day Trial, our Sales Representatives will place a further courtesy call to you, to see how the trial went, and gather any feedback you may have on the instrument used.
At this time you will also be presented with the option to purchase the instrument or simply return it to us.
Terms & Conditions of Free 30-day Trial.
1. The Customer will at all times be responsible for keeping the equipment in the condition that it was received and responsible for any loss or damage of the equipment in any way, shape or form.
2. As such, any loss or damage to equipment will be payable by the Customer to Pacific Data Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd, being the list price of the instrument, current value of which is:
a). AlcoVUE® Industrial-grade Breathalyser $1,049.00 ex GST
a). ALCORapid® Alcohol Screening Analyser $895.00 ex GST
3. The Customer will return the instrument, at their own expense, to Pacific Data Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd within 7 business days following the completion of the Free 30-day Trial (unless prior arrangements have been made with Pacific Data Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd).
4. Pacific Data Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse or suspend the Free 30-day Trial at any stage. This includes either prior to the commencement of the trial or during the trial period itself.
By completing the following online form, you are also agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Free 30-day Trial, as outlined above, and are duly authorised to do so on behalf of your organisation.
Please note that a waiting period to commence the Free 30-day Trial may apply as we have limited loan units of the AlcoVUE® and ALCORapid® instruments available for evaluation. We will advise you if this is the case and discuss with you a suitable time to undertake the trial based on when the instruments will next be available.